|Free shipping on orders that total over $100.
Please email for information on shipping outside of the USA.
|SPECIAL BREWING INSTRUCTIONS:
This aged Pu-erh is best brewed in a small 100cc-150cc Yixing teapot. Use boiling water to make the first two brews. Use slightly cooler water (208F/98C) for subsequent brews.
- Pour hot water inside and outside to rinse and warm the teapot.
- Fill 1/3 of the teapot with tea leaves pried from the tea cake.
- Pour in boiling water (212F/100C) to quickly rinse the leaves.
- Discard the water immediately.
- Brew subsequent pots per diagram below.
TEMPERATURES: Rinse at Brew at
STIMULATION FACTOR: Good "Qi"
Customers have made these comments about Evening Fragrant Jade:
"It's an amazing tea. The flavors keep changing in my mouth..."
If you enjoy this tea, we recommend trying Original Aroma from Wild and Truly Simple Elegant
home • tea mastery • bana Pu-erh teas • accessories • more treasures • photo gallery • video • news • newsletter signup
brewing the perfect cup • letter to tea enthusiasts • about bana tea company • glossary • contact us • assistance